16th Annual Occupational Health And Safety Conference 2017
14 - 15 Dec 2017, Taj Vivanta, Goa (India)
The Conference aims at highlighting the importance of O.H.S. in protecting precious human lives by reducing accidents at work places.
The Conference will bring together O.H.S. Professionals, Managers and Concerned Bureaucrats to share knowledge, debate and learn various O.H.S. practices and strategies.
The 2 days conference will discuss Occupational Health, Fire, Safety & Security issues being faced by industry, service sectors and corporates and the ways to overcome the challenges. The combination of Keynotes and Sessions of the conference will provide guidance based on Best Practices and Experiences of Developing and Implementing Best Strategies.
The Conference will attract a mix of O.H.S. regulatory authorities, specialists, professionals and practitioners. This is a MUST ATTEND event for Consultants, Manufacturer & Suppliers of Fire & Safety Equipment having interest in current and emerging trends in O.H.S. & Fire.
Working Together Before & After Crises.
- Leveraging Leadership Competencies for Health and Safety Performance Excellence
- Human factors in Risk Control System
- EHS Cultural Maturity Index
- Achieving Accident free Workplaces / Leadership Role & Team Work
- Leadership Employee-Contractor Program (LECCP) for Safety
- Technique of safe behavior Measurement at Shop Floor
- Process Safety Management
- Accident prevention
- Cardiology in occupational health
- Education & Training in occupational health
- Health & safety Culture
- Occupational Health
- Occupational injury surveillance & Prevention Strategy
- Trend of disability caused by work accidents
- Accident Investigation - A learning experience
- Best Practices
Extensive networking opportunities at:
- Opening Reception
- Networking Lunches
- Awards Dinner
- Download the Conference Participation Form, Fill-up the details and send alongwith participation fee by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘Greentech Foundation’ payable in New Delhi (India).
- Online: www.greentech.org
- Pre Registration and Pre Payment is Must.
Conference Participation Fee (Non-refundable)
|Per Person||Member Companies Greentech Foundation||Non member Companies|
|Non Residential||Rs. 20,000 + IGST@18% = Rs. 23,600||Rs. 22,000 + IGST@18% = Rs. 25,960|
|Spouse Rs. 15,000 + IGST@18% = Rs. 17,700|
Conference Participation Fee Includes:
- Conference Registration
- Conference Kit
- Participation in Conference Session
- Awards Presentation Program
- Lunch & Dinner on 14 & 15 December 2017
Advertisement in e-Souvenir:
A Souvenir will be released on the occasion of conference and will be distributed among all the participants, industry leaders, Safety Management Institutes and Associations.
|Advertisement Size 18 cm x 27 cm||Rates|
|Inside Front/Back Inside Back Cover : Multicolor||Rs. 40,000+IGST @ 18% = 47,200|
|Full Page Multicolor||Rs. 20,000+IGST @ 18% = 23,600|
Privileges include Complimentary Registration of Delegates, Company Brand Promotion in Sponsor Board and Backdrop Board.
- Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘Greentech Foundation’ payable in New Delhi.
- Online Registration and Payment : www.greentech.org
- Fund Transfer by NEFT/RTGS
Bank Charges : To be borne by remitter.
Cancellation Policy : All payments are non-refundable.