17th Annual Greentech Occupational Health & Safety Conference & Expo 2018
16 - 17 November 2018, Radisson Blu, Guwahati (India)
The 2 days conference will discuss Occupational Health, Fire, Safety & Security issues being faced by industry, service sectors and corporates and the ways to overcome the challenges. The combination of Keynotes and Sessions of the conference will provide guidance based on Best Practices and Experiences of Developing and Implementing Best Strategies.
The Conference will attract a mix of O.H.S. regulatory authorities, specialists, professionals and practitioners. This is a MUST ATTEND event for Consultants, Manufacturer & Suppliers of Fire & Safety Equipment having interest in current and emerging trends in O.H.S. & Fire.
Working Together Before & After Crises.
• Leveraging Leadership Competencies for Health and Safety Performance Excellence
• Achieving Accident free Workplaces / Leadership Role & Team Work
• Leadership Employee-Contractor Program (LECCP) for Safety
• Technique of safe behavior Measurement at Shop Floor
• Process Safety Management
• Accident prevention
• Cardiology in occupational health
• Education & Training in occupational health
• Health & safety Culture
• Occupational Health
• Occupational injury Surveillance & Prevention Strategy
• Trend of disability caused by work accidents
• Accident Investigation - A learning experience
• Best Practices
Extensive networking opportunities at:
- Opening Reception
- Networking Lunches
- Awards Dinner
- Download the Conference Participation Form, Fill-up the details and send alongwith participation fee by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘Greentech Foundation’ payable in New Delhi (India).
- Register Online : Click Here
- Pre Registration and Pre Payment is Must.
Conference Participation Fee (Non-refundable)
|Per Person||Greentech Foundation Member Companies||Non member Companies|
|Non Residential||Rs. 20,000 + IGST@18% = Rs. 23,600||Rs. 21,000 + IGST @18% = Rs. 24,780|
|Spouse Rs. 15,000 + IGST@18% = Rs. 17,700|
Conference Participation Fee Includes:
- Conference Registration
- Conference Kit
- Participation in Conference Session
- Awards Presentation Program
- Lunch & Dinner on 16 & 17 November 2018.
- Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘Greentech Foundation’ payable in New Delhi.
- Online Registration and Payment : Click Here
- Fund Transfer by NEFT/RTGS : Details available on request
Bank Charges : To be borne by remitter.
Cancellation Policy : All payments are non-refundable.
Advertisement in e-Souvenir:
A Souvenir will be released on the occasion of conference and will be distributed among all the participants, industry leaders, Safety Management Institutes and Associations.
|Advertisement Size 18 cm x 27 cm||Rates|
|Inside Front/Back Inside Back Cover : Multicolor||Rs. 40,000+IGST @ 18% = 47,200|
|Full Page Multicolor||Rs. 20,000+IGST @ 18% = 23,600|
Privileges include Complimentary Registration of Delegates, Company Brand Promotion in Sponsor Board and Backdrop Board.
Popular Places to Visit :
• Kamakhya Temple.
• DeeporBeel Bird Sanctuary.
• PurvaTirupati Shri Balaji Temple.
• Drive to Shillong, approx 69 kms away.
• Shillong to Cherrapunjee.
EXHIBITOR PROFILE :
• ALARM MONITOTRING SYSTEMS
• FIRE CABLES
• RFID PRINTERS
EXPO STALL/BOOTH RATE in INR (Rupees) :
|Shell Stand||Open Space|
Rs. 10,000 + GST @18% = 11,800 per square meter
Rs. 9,000 + GST @18% = 10,620 per square meter
Minimum Booking Area : 2mtr. x 2 mtr.
Payment Terms : 50% in advance. Balance Full Amount 15 Days before EXPO
Payments are non-refundable
COMMERCIAL PRESENTATION :
(about products/ services of your company)
in the conference for 30 minutes duration :
|Rs. 60,000 + GST @18% = Rs. 70,800|
PAYMENT OPTIONS :
1. Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘Greentech Foundation’ payable in New Delhi.
2. OnLine Registration & Payment: www.greentech.org
3. Fund Transfer by NEFT/RTGS : Details available on request
Bank Charges : To be borne by remitter.
Cancellation Policy : All payments are non-refundable
- +91 9650960482
- Guwahati, India