17th Annual Greentech Safety Award 2018
25 February 2019, Goa (India)
Greentech Safety Awards in the 17th year will honour Exemplary Initiatives providing comprehensive look at the most exceptional examples and achievements of reducing incidents and accidents at workplaces. The awards take a comprehensive look at the full spectrum of fire, safety & security throughout the world and are presented only to the most outstanding achievements in these areas.
The purpose of Greentech Safety Award is to promote improvements in workplace safety, encourage those responsible for workplace safety management and recognition of workplace safety as an ethical responsibility to both employer and employees.
It gives morale boost to management, concerned employees and all stakeholders.
All Large, Medium, Small Scale Industrial / Service Companies / Organizations and their units, Academic Institutions, R&D companies, Consultancy companies and Professionals are eligible to be considered for the award.
Greentech Awards spotlight the importance of the entire profession and provide an excellent networking forum for all the participants. Formal ceremony at which the awards are presented is one of the most memorable evening.
SUBMISSION OF NOMINATION
Prescribed Application Form can be obtained by sending request to : email@example.com
Documents and information as may be applicable to your type of organization is to be submitted in one set in hard copy and one soft copy in CD along with nomination processing fee to : Greentech Foundation, New Delhi (India).
PARTICIPATION FEE (Each Nomination)Corporate Category
• Safe Workplace Award
|Options||Upto 31st August 2018||Upto 15th September 2018|
|Members of Greentech Foundation||Rs. 40,000 + GST 18% = Rs. 47,200||Rs. 45,000 + GST 18% = Rs. 53,100|
|Non Member Companies||Rs. 42,000 + GST 18% = Rs. 49,560||Rs. 47,000 + GST 18% = Rs. 55,460|
Fire & Safety Product Category :
• Innovative Fire Equipment Award
• Innovative Safety Equipment Award
• Fire & Safety Product of the Year Award
|Rs. 30,000 + GST 18% = Rs. 35,400|
Individual Categories :
• Fire & Safety Champion Award
• Fire & Safety Oriented C.E.O.
• Individual Contribution to Health &Safety at Workplace Award
|Rs. 30,000 + GST 18% = Rs. 35,400|
- Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘Greentech Foundation’ payable in New Delhi.
- Electronic Fund Transfer : For details, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be borne by remitter.
Cancellation Policy :
All payments are non-refundable
Become Member of Greentech Foundation
To avail concessional participation fee for Awards & Conference
+ many other benefits. Click Here to become a Member
or Email to : email@example.com
• Generate strong business Leads
• Enhance your exposure & reach to new Customers and Clients.
• Reconnect with Customers and Engage with Participants
• Interact with Event Participants
• Generate higher return on Investment
• Heightened Visibility of your Products & Services
SPONSORSHIP OPTIONS & BENEFITS :
Being a valued sponsor of the event it will strengthen, enhance and reinforce your organization's position and active role in Occupational Health & Safety. The event will also feature the presence of high number of top- level senior officials from the government, private and public sectors. Additionally, the level of visibility and activities of the sponsor will have distinguished presence during the conference and award program as well as in the post event telecast and repeat telecast in India's leading Business News TV Channel News 18 INDIA.
• Full payment in advance with confirmation, along with softcopy of Advertisement material & Company Logo, as applicable should be sent to Greentech Foundation at least 10 days prior to the event date.
• Payments are non-refundable.
- +91 9650960482
- Goa, India