19th Annual Greentech Environment Award 2019
27-28 June 2019, Bangalore, India
Greentech Foundation invites nominations from companies and their units having strong concern and commitment for Environment Management and are willing to improve their own performance. The award will be presented to companies / units demonstrating highest level of commitment to Environment Management covering all sectors of industry and services sector who demonstrate highest level of commitment and best practices. The awards aim to recognize exemplary operations, systems and evidence of their impact to business vitality. Greentech Foundation awards serve as a catalyst to understanding the intrinsic value of Environment Management in business excellence and sustainability.
1.Encourage & motivate to adopt best practices and become role model for others to emulate.
2.Encourage implementation of strategies for improvement in operations standards.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
1.If interested in applying for more than one unit / factories / projects of same company, separate request for application and fee should be submitted for each nomination.
2.Award Application complete with all information and documents & applicable Participation Fee should be submitted latest by 30th April 2019.
All Large, Medium, Small Scale Industrial / Service Sector Companies / Organizations and their units, Academic Institutions NGOs and Charitable Trust are eligible for participation in the award.
For list of Past Winners of Greentech Foundation Awards
1. Submit your participation request and also pay Awards Participation Fee online at
2. Awards Application Form will be sent by email.
3. Submit the Award Application complete with required information and supporting documents as per schedule mentioned in the application form.
Evaluation of nominations for Greentech Awards is an intensive process. Nominations are evaluated by experts from Government, Academia and Industry.
1. Preliminary evaluation of shortlisted nominations.
2. Mandatory Oral presentation with original documents by all short-listed nominee company/ units in presence of Jury Members constituted by Greentech Foundation.
3. Site visit of short-listed companies/units.
4. Award Declaration
19th Annual Greentech Environment Awards 2019 will be presented during 19th Annual Greentech Sustainability Conference 2019.
|GREENTECH ENVIRONMENT AWARD 2019|
|Indian Companies||Early Fee Upto 30th March 2019||Standard Fee 31st March 2019 to 30th April 2019|
|Member companies of Greentech Foundation||Rs. 40,000 + GST@18% = Rs. 47,200||Rs. 45,000 + GST@18% = Rs. 53,100|
|Non-Member Companies||Rs. 42,000 + GST@18% = Rs. 49,560||Rs. 47,000 + GST@18% = Rs. 55,460|
1. Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘Greentech Foundation’ payable in New Delhi.
2. Electronic Fund Transfer : For details, please email to: MAIL@greentech.org
3. Pay Now
Bank Charges : To be borne by remitter. Cancellation Policy : All payments are non-refundable
- +91 9650960482
- Bangalore, India