8th Annual Greentech HR Awards 2018
21 Jan 2019, New Delhi, India
Greentech Foundation invites nominations from companies and their units having strong concern and commitment for Human Resource Management and are willing to improve their own performance.
The awards will be presented to companies / units demonstrating highest level of commitment to HR Practices covering of all sectors of industry and services sector who demonstrate highest level of commitment and best practices. The awards aim to recognize exemplary operations, systems and the evidence of their impact to business vitality. Greentech Foundation awards serve as a catalyst to understanding the intrinsic value of Human Resource Management in business excellence.
1.Reflects your commitment to Environment Management.
2.Enhances your corporate status and image.
3.Boosts morale of concerned employees and stakeholders
4.Motivates management and staff of the organization to excel.
5.Develops your clientele.
1.Encourage & motivate to adopt best practices and become role models for others to emulate.
2.Encourage implementation of strategies for improvement in operations standards.
CATEGORIES of HR AWARD
1. Best Strategy
2. Employee Engagement
3. Innovation in Employees Retention Strategies
4. Innovation in Recruitment
5. Technology Excellence in HR
6. Training Excellence
7. Leading CEO of the Year
8. Young HR Champion
9. HR Leader
All Large, Medium, Small Scale Industrial / Service Sector Companies / Organizations and their units, Academic Institutions NGOs and Charitable Trust are eligible for participation in the award.
1. Submit request for soft copy of "Award Application Form"
2. Awards Application Form will be sent by email.
3. Submit Award Application complete with required information and supporting documents and applicable Application Fee.
Evaluation of nominations for Greentech Awards is an intensive process. Nominations are evaluated by experts from Government, Academia and Industry.
• Preliminary evaluation of shortlisted nominations.
• Mandatory Oral presentation with original documents by all short-listed
nominee company/units in presence of Jury Members constituted by Greentech Foundation.
• Site visit of short-listed companies / units.
• Award Declaration
Greentech HR Awards 2018 will be presented during 8th Annual Greentech HR Conference 2018 on 21st August 2018.
PARTICIPATION FEE (Non-Refundable)
|Each Nomination||Early Fee *Upto 31st July 2018||Standard Fee *Upto 16th Aug 2018|
|Member Companies of Greentech Foundation||Rs. 40,000 +IGST @ 18% = Rs. 47,200||Rs. 45,000 +IGST @ 18% = Rs. 53,100|
|Non Member Companies||Rs. 42,000 +IGST @ 18% = Rs. 49,560||Rs. 47,000 +IGST @ 18% = Rs. 55,460|
*Includes HR Conference Participation fee of One Delegate (Non Residential) worth Rs. (14,000 + IGST = 16,520)
For more than one unit / factories / projects of same company, separate request for Award Application and fee should be submitted for each nomination.
1. Demand Draft Drawn in favour of ‘Greentech Foundation’ payable in New Delhi.
2. Electronic Fund Transfer : For details, please email to MAIL@greentech.org
Bank Charges :
To be borne by remitter.
Cancellation Policy :
All payments are non-refundable
- +91 9650960482
- New Delhi, India