7th CSR India Summit & Expo 2020
19th September 2020, Virtual Event
ABOUT THE SUMMIT
With Large Number of participants from amongst top Policy Makers, Private Companies, Government Corporations, International Non Profits, UN Agencies, Think Tanks, Research and Academic Institutions, Media, Implementers, NGO's and Civil Society Organizations the CSR India Summit will give you an Unparrelled Opportunity to Interact and Network with the Community Working in the CSR space Providing the participants a glimpse into the Latest Tools, Technologies and Processes for Impactful Implementation of CSR.
With a comprehensive range of discussion forums, talks, interactive sessions, one-on-one interactions and demonstrations we endeavor to empower our participants having interest in current and emerging trends in CSR to make the most of it. It will be a unique congregation of the who's who in the CSR ecosystem.
• Leveraging CSR for maximizing Macro and Micro Impact
• Demystifying CSR
• Transforming Lives of the Specially Abled
• Skill Development For Enhancing Livelihoods
• Focusing on Lives of War Widows and Veterans
• Collaboration and Force Multiplication thru CSR
• Convergence of Intersectoral Programs thru CSR
• Leveraging CSR for Adoption of New Technology
• CSR as A Game Changer In The Sports Ecosystem
• Role of Intl. Players and Synergy Between SDG's and CSR
• Learnings From Swachh Bharat Abhiyan: Successes and Failures
• Possibilities of Using CSR for Promoting Affordable and Green Energy
• New Opportunity For Conservation and Renovation of Indian Heritage with CSR
• Effective Heath Service Delivery of Multiple Programs and Possibilities of Using CSR
STAKEHOLDERS / SPEAKERS PARTICIPANTS :
Policy Makers, Planners and Implementers in Different Levels of Government
• Technology Providers for CSR Designing, Implementation, Monitoring and Evaluation
• CEOs, Directors, Executive Directors, General Managers and Managers
• CSR, HR and Admin Professionals and Consultants
• The UN/World Bank/ International Agencies
• Funding Agencies, Trusts and Foundations
• Non Profits, Civil Society Organizations
• Business, Trade Associations, Councils
• Academic and Research Institutions
• Transnational Organizations.
|Registration Fee:Per Person||Saver Upto 20th August 2020||Saver 21st August – 31th August 2020|
|Indian Companies: INR Rs.||3,000 + GST = 3,540||4,000 + GST= 4,720|
|Indian NGOs*: INR Rs.||2,000 + GST = 3,360||3,000 + GST= 3,540|
|Overseas Cos./NGOs*US $||US $ 85 + GST = 100||US $ 115 + Taxes = 136|
Bank Charges : To be borne by remitter.
Cancellation Policy : All payments are Non- Refundable.
Sponsorship and Branding opportunities
is very effective and fastest growing marketing system which provides you several benefits:
- Generate strong business Leads.
- Enhance your exposure & reach to new Customers and Clients.
- Reconnect with Customers and Engage with Participants.
- Interact with Event Participants.
- Generate higher return on Investment.
- Heightened Visibility of your Products & Services.
Sponsorship Options & Benefits
Being a valued sponsor of the event it will strengthen, enhance and reinforce your organization’s position and active role in CSR. The event will also feature the presence of high number of top- level senior officials from the government, private and public sector companies, NGOs, Funding Agencies and International Agencies.
For details please email to:
Training Course Fee (per person)- Non ResidentialRs. 30,000 + GST@ 18% = Rs. 35,400
Click here to Register