• What Really Happens.
• Best Practices To Mitigate.
What really happens during an act of workplace violence?
Drawing upon multiple combat tours as a Marine Corps Infantry Officer and a career as a Security Executive, Lev will
help you recognize signs of troubled employees and shed much needed light on how humans respond to potentially
violent situations. Attendees will learn best practices to mitigate the evolving workplace violence threat and what to
do should the unthinkable situations happen.
This course covers a proactive approach to:
• Gain awareness of historical workplace violence events &
• Learn to recognize warning signs of troubled employees.
• Understand what happens to the body and mind when violence unfolds.
• Master best practices for mitigating corporate workplace violence risk .
• Learn how to conduct “red cell” drills- approaching
workplace violence from the perpetrator's perspective to ensure adequate response preparation.
•Practice table-top exercises for supervisors/ managers/ senior leaders to improve emergency response processes.
ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS
The training will focus on:
• History of Root Cause Analysis in Health and Safety.
• Correct sequence of steps to maximize root cause analysis efficiency.
• Organizational benefits realized when root cause analysis is done consistently and properly.
• Proper use of root cause analysis tools, including: 5 Why's, Fishbone Diagram, and the Pareto chart.
• Case studies showing the benefits of root cause analysis.
• Individual and group exercises to practice root cause analysis concepts.
• Group discussion to ensure complete understanding of root cause analysis and its use.
BUILDING A SUSTAINABLE & POSITIVE SAFETY CULTURE
The Training will focus on:
• Benefits of a positive safety culture/3 case studies.
• Bradley Curve tool to gauge current organizational culture.
• Appropriate management commitment.
• Effective communication regarding health and safety initiatives.
• How to engage employees.
• Appropriate enforcement and accountability.
• Principles of Behavior-Based Safety.
At the end of the Training - Certificate of Participation will be issued to Participants.
It will be taught in a Participatory Format. With a guided Power Point Discussion, Participant Involvement and
Engagement will Truly make the Event Successful and Value Added.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is designed for :
Directors, CEOs, Executive Directors, General Managers, Managers & Professionals and Consultants of H.R., I.R.,
Operations, Admin & Safety Department etc.