CSR Capacity Building Workshop
Advantages of Workshop
Excellent Opportunity to Learn about:
1. Selection of Goods, Sustainable and Impactful Projects.
2. Selection, Capacity Building and Working withy Robust and Reliable NGO’s.
3. Evolving Reliable and Pro-Active Monitoring Mechanisms.
4. The importance of Baseline Surveys and Meticulous Documentation
5. Objective Assessments and Evaluations-the key to Effective Implementation.
Who should Attend
CMD’s, CEO’s, Director, Company Secretaries, Executive Directors, General Managers, Managers, Professionals and NGO’s connected with CSR activities.
Participation Fee ( Per Person)
Non Residential :Rs. 17,000 + 18% GST = Rs. 20,060 Register Now
Pre-Registration with Payment is MUST.
Payments are non refundable. Substitution of name of participant is acceptable.
Dr. Bhaskar Chatterjee , IAS(Retd.)
Former Director General & C.E.O.
Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Govt. of India
Dr. Bhaskar Chatterjee is a veteran in Govt. policy affairs and has been with the Indian Administrative Service since 1975.More notably he has been an authority on corporate affairs& has been part of various committees and commissions in govt. policy formulation been very actively involved in formulating current amendments in the Indian Companies Act.
Many more faculties from the top Public Sector and Private Sector Companies
- +91 9650960482
- Bangalore, India