6th Annual HR Award 2016
6th Annual Greentech HR Awards will be presented to companies/units demonstrating highest level of commitment to HR practices. Greentech HR Awards serve as a catalyst to understanding the intrinsic value of Human Resource management in business excellence. The awards aim to recognize exemplary operations, systems and the evidence of their impact to business vitality. Evaluation of nominations for Greentech Awards is an intensive process. Nominations are evaluated by experts from Government, Academia and Industry.
1. Reflects your commitment to Human Resource.
2. Enhances your corporate status and image.
3. Boosts the morale of concerned employees and stakeholders.
4. Motivates management and staff of the organization to excel.
5. Develops your clientele.
1. Encourage & motivate to adopt best practices and become role models for others to emulate.
2. Reward employees and professionals to stay committed to effective HR practices.
3. Encourage implementation of strategies for improvement in operations standards.
4. Recognition for outstanding contribution to HR Management.
5. Emphasize the duties, responsibilities and concern to excel.
CATAGORIES OF HR AWARD
• Innovation in Retention Strategies
• Innovation in Recruitment
• Technology Excellence
• Training Excellence
• Best Strategy
• Leading CEO of The Year
• Young HR Champion
• HR Oriented CEO
• HR Leader
All Large, Medium, Small Scale Industrial / Service Sector Companies / Organizations and their units, Academic Institutions are eligible for participation in the award.
1. Submit request for participation and pay online.
2. Application form for the Award will be sent by e-mail.
3. Submit completed application along with relevant information and softcopy of documents latest by 15th January 2016.
4. If interested in applying for more than one unit / factories / projects of same company or more than one location, separate request for application and fee should be submitted for each nomination.
Evaluation of nominations for Greentech Awards is an intensive process. Nominations are evaluated by experts from Government, Academia and Industry.
• Preliminary evaluation of shortlisted nominations.
• Mandatory Oral presentation with original documents by all short-listed nominee company/ units inpresence of Jury Members constituted by Greentech Foundation.
• Site visit of short-listed companies/units.
• Award Declaration
Greentech HR Awards 2016 will be presented during 6th Annual Greentech HR Conference 2016 scheduled on 6— 7 May 2016 in Mumbai (India).
PARTICIPATION FEE (Indian Participants)PARTICIPATION FEE FOR INDIAN COMPANIES – CORPORATE CATEGORY
|Indian Companies||Early Fee Upto 15th Feb 2016||Standard Fee w.e.f. 16th Feb 2016|
|Member companies of Greentech Foundation||Rs. 38,000 + S.Tax = Rs. 43,510||Rs. 43,000 + S.Tax = Rs. 49,235|
|Non Member Companies||Rs. 40,000 + S.Tax = Rs. 45,800||Rs. 45,000 + S.Tax = Rs. 51,525|
PARTICIPATION FEE - INDIVIDUAL CATEGORY
|Indian Companies||Upto 31st Dec. 2015||Upto 15th Jan. 2016|
|Member of Greentech Foundation||Rs. 15,000 + S.Tax = Rs. 17,175||Rs. 17,000 + S.Tax = Rs. 19,465|
|Non Member||Rs. 17,000 + S.Tax = Rs. 19,465||Rs. 19,000 + S.Tax = Rs. 21,755|
PARTICIPATION FEE (Overseas Participants)PARTICIPATION FEE– CORPORATE CATEGORY
|Options||Early Fee Upto 31st Dec 2015||Standard Fee w.e.f. 1st Jan – 15th Jan 2016|
|Member companies of Greentech Foundation||US$ 650 + S. Tax = US$ 745||US$ 730 + S.Tax = US$ 836|
|Non Member Companies||US$ 680 + S. Tax = US$ 779||US$ 765 + S. Tax = US$ 876|
PARTICIPATION FEE - INDIVIDUAL CATEGORY
|Options||Upto 31st Dec. 2015||Upto 15th Jan. 2016|
|Member of Greentech Foundation||US$ 255 + S. Tax = US$ 292||US$ 290 + S.Tax = US$ 332|
|Non Member||US$ 290 + S. Tax = US$ 332||US$ 325 + S. Tax = US$ 373|
Cancellation Policy: All payments are non-refundable. Substitution of Name of Attendee is acceptable.
Click here to Participate
Visa Information & Letters of Invitation for International Attendees
All international visitors should check and confirm current visa requirements to enter the India with the nearest Consulate in your own country prior to departure. You should also check with your country’s embassy on any travel related restrictions or advisories that may be in place. Greentech Foundation cannot be held responsible for travelers that do not confirm their visa requirements or obtain the appropriate paperwork to travel to the Greentech HR Conference being organized by Greentech Foundation.
When applying for a visa to enter India, it is highly recommended that participants apply early to allow enough time for the screening processes at their local Indian Embassy. The Indian Consular Services suggests travelers begin the visa application process at least 60 days prior to the date of travel, however, it is also recommended that travelers contact the Consular Services of their local Embassy to find out how long the wait is for an interview.
Should a letter of invitation be required as part of a visa application, a written request must be submitted to Greentech Foundation via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For security purposes, Greentech Foundation’s policy for issuing official letters of invitation for the Greentech HR Conference 2016 by Greentech Foundation is as follows:
• Letters of Invitation can only be issued to confirmed registrants, defined as those who have paid the Conference Participation fees.
• After you have received your official registration confirmation, you should then contact the Greentech Foundation Office to request a letter of invitation via email: email@example.com
• Letters of invitation can only be issued for the person registered for the Conference. Letters of invitation cannot be issued for guests of participants.
• Letters of invitation are addressed to the individual who wishes to attend the event. To expedite the preparation of a letter, please provide the following information in your request:
• First Name
• Last Name
• Job Title
• Company/ Institution
• Telephone (Fixed Line)
• Mobile Phone
• E-mail address
• Date of Birth
• Passport No.
• Date & Country of Issue of Passport
• Passport Valid Upto
• Period of Stay (dates)
• Conference Registration Confirmation Number
Note: Obtaining a Letter of Invitation from Greentech Foundation will not guarantee that your Indian visa application will be approved. The letter is merely supplementary information that explains a visa applicant’s intended purpose of travel to India. The decision to issue a visa is the sole judgment of the local Embassy or Consulate. Indian Embassy officers look at the totality of an applicant’s personal and professional situation in determining visa eligibility. Greentech Foundation is unable to assist with actual visa processing.
If you have further questions or require additional information, please contact Greentech Foundation by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your local consulate.
|1||Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd.||Petroleum Storage & Transportation||Kurnool LPG Bottling Plant||COA|
|2||Bharat Dynamics Ltd.||Engineering||Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad||Best Strategy||Gold|
|3||BSES Yamuna Power Limited||Power||New Delhi||Technology Excellence in HR||Gold|
|4||Central Coalfields Ltd.||Metal & Mining||Ranchi||Gold|
|5||Eastern Coalfields Ltd.||Metal & Mining||Sri Rakesh Sinha (Chairman-cum-Managing Director)||Leading CEO of the Year||Gold|
|6||Essar Logistics Limited||Services||Surat||Innovation in Employees Retention Strategies||Gold|
|7||Gujarat Industries Power Co. Ltd.||Power||Vadodara||Innovation in Employees Retention Strategies||Gold|
|8||IFCI Limited||Services||New Delhi||Technology Excellence||Gold|
|9||IFFCO Limited||Fertilizer||Aonla Unit||Training Excellence||Gold|
|10||Indian Oil Corpn. Ltd.||Petroleum Refinery||Pipeline Division - Noida||Technology Excellence||Gold|
|11||Indofil Industries Ltd.||Chemical||Dahej Plant||Innovation in Employees Retention Strategies||Gold|
|12||Jasper Infotech Pvt. Ltd. (Snapdeal)||Services||Mr. Saurabh Nigam - Vice President (HR)||HR Leader||Gold|
|13||JK Tyre & Industries Ltd.||Rubber||Chennai Tyre Plant||Best Strategy||Gold|
|14||NBCC Ltd.||Construction||Dr. Anoop Kumar Mittal - Chairman-cum-Managing Director||Leading CEO of the year||Gold|
|15||North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited||Power||Shillong||Training Excellence||Gold|
|16||Oil India Limited||Oil & Gas||Duliajan||Training Excellence||Gold|
|17||Reliance Cement Company Pvt. Ltd.||Cement||Satna||Best Strategy||Gold|
|18||Rosa Power Supply Company Limited||Thermal Power||Shahjahanpur, Mumbai||Gold|
|19||Petronet LNG Ltd.||Petroleum Storage & Transportation||New Delhi||Innovation in Employees Retention Strategies||Gold|
|20||Uranium Corporation of India Limited||Metal & Mining||Shri Diwakar Acharya, Chairman & Managing Director||Leading CEO of the year||Gold|
|22||Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation||Services||Bangalore||Technology Excellence||Platinum|
|23||Life Insurance Corporation of India||Insurance||Mumbai||Training Excellence||Platinum|
|24||NMDC Limited||Metal & Mining||Hyderabad||Training Excellence||Platinum|
|25||Indian Steel Corporation Ltd.||Metal & Mining||Dr. Chandra Kant Gupta - General Manager (HR & Admn.)||HR Leader||Silver|
|26||JK Fenner (India) Ltd.||Power Transmission||D.J. Ravi Kumar - Vice President (Operations)||HR Oriented CEO||Silver|
|27||NSE of India Ltd.||Services||Mumbai||Training Excellence||Silver|
|28||NTPC - SAIL Power Company Pvt. Ltd.||Thermal Power||Bhilai||Innovation in Employees Retention Strategies||Silver|
|29||Paharpur Business Centre||Services||New Delhi||Best Strategy||Silver|
|30||Steel Authority India Limited||Metal & Mining||Durgapur Steel Plant||Training Excellence||Silver|
|31||Sud-Chemie India Pvt. Ltd.||Chemical||Baroda Unit||Best Strategy||Silver|
- +91 11 49030000
- +91 9650960482
- Hotel Sahara Star, Mumbai